The Hyundai Tucson has become a favorite in the small SUV class, and for a good reason. It is a reliable, safe, comfortable, and convenient vehicle with many available features. The 2021 Hyundai Tucson provides you with the latest in Hyundai engineering and tech. Here are some of the best available features found in the 2021 Tucson.
The exterior of the 2021 Tucson is one of elegance, sportiness, and refinement. The Tucson is a prime example of Hyundai’s engineering capabilities with its sweeping curves, sleek lines, and overall modern aesthetic. A large, sporty front grille and stylish headlights set the tone for the rest of the Tucson. An aggressive stance, available accented front spoiler and rocker panels, and distinct wheels set it apart from its small SUV class competitors.
You can have the 2021 Tucson in the SE, Value, SEL, Sport, Limited, and Ultimate trim levels. Every trim level is loaded with available features you are sure to love. No matter if you are cruising downtown or through your subdivision, the Tucson will have heads turning as you pass.
You will find two available engines for the 2021 Tucson. The first is a 2.0-liter inline-4 with 161 horsepower and 150 pound-feet of torque. The second is a 2.4-liter inline-4 with 181 horsepower and 175 pound-feet of torque. Power generated from these two engines is efficiently transferred to either a front-wheel-drive or all-wheel-drive system by a six-speed automatic transmission.
These powertrains are more than capable of making the most out of the performance of the Tucson when negotiating crowded city streets or cruising down the highway. Both he 2.0-liter engine in front-wheel-drive and the 2.4-liter engine in front-wheel-drive models provide you with an estimated combined mpg of 25; 28 mpg on the highway, and 23 mpg in the city.
All-wheel-drive models with the 2.0-liter engine get an estimated combined mpg of 23; 25 mpg on the highway, and 22 mpg in the city. All-wheel-drive models with the 2.4-liter get an estimated combined mpg of 23; 26 mpg on the highway, and 21 mpg on city streets. The 2021 Tucson balances power and efficiency, no matter if you are making your daily commute or traveling out of town on vacation.
With suspension and steering fine-tuned for comfort and practical handling, the 2021 Tucson is excellent for quick grocery store runs as well as long road trips. It is competent on curvy back roads and tracks well on long straightaways, keeping you in complete control at all times. Available all-wheel-drive helps the Tucson keep traction in inclement weather conditions or when taking that dirt road to the campsite. You are sure to enjoy the responsive and smooth ride quality of the 2021 Tucson.
Interior Comfort, Convenience, and Entertainment
You will feel really comfortable driving the 2021 Tucson. A few available comfort-oriented features to look for include:
- An eight-way power driver seat.
- Power lumbar support.
- Heated front seats.
- An eight-way power passenger seat.
- Ventilated front seats.
- Heated rear seats.
- Dual automatic temperature control including auto defogger and CleanAir Ionizer.
- Floor console-mounted rear A/C vents.
- A heated steering wheel.
- A tilt and telescopic steering wheel.
- Rear center armrest with cupholders.
- Leather seating surfaces.
- A leather steering wheel and shift knob.
Get all the entertainment you need in the Tucson; the available 8-inch touch screen navigation system connects you to a world of possibilities. This infotainment system has Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration, allowing you to connect your favorite device for navigation, music, and more. It is accompanied by Infinity Audio which includes an external amp with eight speakers.
These eight speakers are dispersed throughout the Tucson with two mounted on the front doors, two at the rear, one in the center, complimented by two tweeters and a subwoofer. Infinity Audio also includes Clari-Fi Music Restoration Technology, offering exceptional clarity when listening to your favorite playlists.
A few other available tech features in the 2021 Tucson are:
- Front USB and auxiliary outlets.
- A second-row USB outlet.
- Wireless device charging.
- A 4.2-inch color LCD multi-information display gauge cluster.
- A remote keyless entry system including alarm and panic.
- Proximity key entry with push-button start.
- Two front 12-volt outlets.
- One cargo area 12-volt outlet.
- Steering wheel-mounted audio, Bluetooth, and cruise controls.
- Blue Link Connected Car System.
- Convenience is another key element of the 2021 Tucson. A few available convenience features you will find are:
- A 60/40 split fold-down and reclining rear seat back with adjustable head restraints.
- A dual-level cargo floor.
- Power windows.
- Driver auto up/down power window.
- Power door locks.
The Tucson has plenty of room for people and cargo. It can seat up to five passengers comfortably. With the rear seats up, you have access to 31 cubic feet of cargo space. That space increases to 61.9 cubic feet with the rear seat back folded down.
Driver and passenger safety is one of customer priorities, and the 2021 Hyundai Tucson doesn’t disappoint. The Tucson is loaded with active and passive safety features designed to provide you and your passengers with the safest ride possible. While they aren’t meant to replace responsible driving, they help keep you and your passengers safe in the event of an accident. A few of these available safety features include:
- Blind-spot collision warning.
- Rear cross-traffic collision warning.
- Surround-view monitor.
- Driver attention warning.
- Lane keep assist.
- Forward collision-avoidance assist.
- Forward collision-avoidance with pedestrian detection.
- Front crumple zone.
- Body side reinforcements.
- Front seat belt pretensioners and load limiters.
- Electronic stability control, including a traction control system and brake assist.
- Air bags.
Whether you are taking a family vacation or visiting the hardware store for supplies, the 2021 Tucson can handle the task at hand. You and your passengers will enjoy the excellent ride quality, comfort, and impressive entertainment features of the Tucson. You will also have a peace of mind knowing Hyundai’s available safety features are working hard to keep you safe as you travel. Visit Huffines Hyundai McKinney and test drive the 2021 Tucson today. You might find that this is the small SUV you never knew you needed.
Image via HuffinesHyundaiMckinney.com